Monday, April 5, 2010

Log Your Memory

I *heart* the Log Your Memory site & I *heart* the 2010 Memory Logbook (I’ve reviewed this on my scrap blog) so when Kristin released the Baby’s First Year Memory Logbook I knew I had to have it LOL And I am not disappointed either.

It’s divided into six sections (an intro to the book; capturing the arrival of your little one; a week by week section; a month by month section; a section looking at memorable moments in the first year; and a year in photos & first birthday.)
Each section has space to journal your thoughts and memories as well as some 8x8 spaces for pictures or mini layouts.

I'm really looking forward to filling this book in as we go through the rest of Miss K's first year (& catching up on journaling the first 2 months)
So if you're a scrapbooker, heck even if you aren't, I would highly recommend this book to any parent.

Log Your Memory Baby's First Year memory logbook - available as in a download & print yourself format, coil bound, soft cover paperback, hardcover and premium hardcover (all versions except the print yourself are only available at Lulu.com
It’s 346 pages of baby memory goodness. You can preview pages here and read more about the book at this Log Your Memory blog post.

I’ve printed mine out and am slowly working thru the past 2 months (yup, the wolflet is 2months already!). Will be back later to share a few pages with you all :)

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment