Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Appointments

First a bit of a bubby update – felt bub move for the first time last Wednesday nite. little bugger kept me awake the other night, tossing & turning. hubby still hasn’t felt anything yet :( can’t wait til he can get a chance to feel them too.
Ended up ringing the hospital today to find out what was going on with the docs appt I was meant to have. It was meant to be made last time I was there *sigh* but it is all good – I have an appt Monday.
Still have heartburn but over the morning sickness.
Current cravings – Raspberry split ice creams – they are just as yummy as I remember them; Eskimo pies; orange & mango mineral water; chocolate milk; maccas cheeseburgers and quarter pounders (I’m so not a maccas fan)
Starting to show a bit more now – will get hubby to take another baby bump pic 2morrow to share.
Working on my journal a bit more – will share more pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment