Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Freebies (pt 1)

Wow I swear companies are super generous!
I’ve been contacting a few companies just to get info about their products so I can make an informed decision about what stuff I use on bub and most of them have sent me sample products!!
Oh yeah – most of the products are organic as I want to go organic for bub
So far I’ve contacted the following and got the following back (I’ve split it into 2 posts cause it’d b a huge post otherwise LOL)
Johnson & Johnson (sorbolene cream, baby basics spoon, baby basics face wipes, wipes, baby wash, top to toe bath, bedtime bath, moisture rich bath)
Pure Spa
Little Innoscents (you pay $6 postage) (hair & body wash liquid and nappy rash cream)
Palmers (samplers of massage cream, nursing cream, bottom butter and massage lotion)
Pigeon
To Life (Rite Aid) (nursing pad sample, hydrogel breast disc)
Snugglers (nappy sample)
Baby Love
Mustela (cleansing gel, cleansing fluid, vitamin barrier cream, nursing comfort balm, post partum body toning gel, body milk, massage oil, face cream)
Sanctum (hydrating gel mask, hand & nail repair, firming eye balm,baby bath wash, baby bottom balm, night conditioning cream, skin whitening lotion, moisture replenish, hy c recovery serum)

No comments:

Post a Comment