Monday, October 12, 2009

Updating

Had an appointment with the midwifery team today (well one of them, a lovely lady named Brenda). All is well. EDD has changed to about the 14th Feb now according to my last scan so bubbie may b born on my cousin’s birthday (15th), if not it could b born on Valentine’s Day lol
Have booked into parenting classes, a BF class & a parenting skills class. Have another scan next week. Umm anything else??
found out my what the pain I’ve been getting in my hip is – swimming & water aerobics can help it so looks like I’ll b going back to the pool soon. went and investigated getting a 3D scan, so off to the docs I go to get a referral. hopefully bub plays nice when we decide to go get the scan done
no new cravings really – just chocolate and tomato sandwiches (obviously not together lol)
new belly bump pic :D you can tell I’m preg now lol
that’s all for now. Will update again next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment