Thursday, August 7, 2014

A letter to our littlies

Dear Miss K,

Well not long to go now and you'll be a big sister. It doesn't seem that long ago we were welcoming you into the world! I’ve been reading back over all the notes I made while pregnant with you and thinking how different it all is this time around.

Over the last couple of weeks you’ve become more cuddly and clingy. We’ve discussed what will happen when the baby comes but I think you’re still a bit worried and not really sure about it all. You keep telling me you’ll miss me, sometimes you even say you don’t want me to go but we both know you’ll be fine and have a great time staying with Aggie & Pa while I give birth. You’ve even picked out some gifts that you want to give the baby when it arrives.

Just remember that you’ll always be Daddy & my number 1 and we wont love you any less when your baby brother/sister arrives.

Lots of love,
Mum

----

Dear little one,

Your estimated arrival is Saturday but I have a feeling we might see you before then. Well I really hope so anyway.

We are all very excited to meet you and bring you into this world. Your big sister is excited but a little nervous and keep telling me what she’ll do to help me when you are born - singing you songs seems to be the favourite at the moment.

I hope you are comfy in there but not too comfy and make an appearance soon.

Lots of love,
Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment